The 4.1.2 version of Triplot is provided as a free download on our software library. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is clean. The program lies within Education Tools, more precisely Science Tools. The Triplot installer is commonly called Triplot.exe.
This free program is a product of Todd Thompson. The following version: 4.1 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The latest installation package occupies 2.5 MB on disk. Triplot is developed for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version.
From the developer:
TriPlot is a trilinear-diagram plotting program for researchers and students. The goal of this program is to produce publication quality diagrams.
Main Features :
- Unlimited number of points (spreadsheet holds 100,000)
- Customizable point properties on a point by point basis
- Placeable(WMF) and Enhanced(EMF) metafile support for importing into other applications. You can also copy the metafiles through the Windows Clipboard. Note: Win2000/XP coverts WMFs to EMFs when copying throught the Clipboard. Some applications do not display EMFs correctly. You need to break the EMFs apart or import a WMF.
- Normalization of data to a 100% scale
- Control over diagram properties: fonts, fill, axes, etc.
You may want to check out more software, such as DeadLine, Agelong Tree or ChaosPro, which might be similar to Triplot.