UniRed 188.8.131.529 is available as a free download on our software library. The most popular versions of the UniRed are 2.5 and 2.4. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is safe. The file size of the latest downloadable setup file is 904 KB. The actual developer of the free program is Yury Finkel. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filename: UniRed.exe. UniRed relates to Office Tools.
From the developer:
UniRed is a unicode plain text editor for Windows 9x/NT/2K/XP. It supports many charsets, in particular:
- 16-bit Unicode (little endian and big endian);
- Windows system charset (ANSI);
- DOS system charset (OEM);
- Latin-1, Latin-2, Latin-3 etc;
- Cyrillic charsets: cp866, windows-1251, koi8-r etc.
Besides it allows to use HTML-style presentation of Unicode symbols, like ř also it allows using of «surrogates», i.e.
You may want to check out more software, such as ISpell, which might be similar to UniRed.