VideoMach 6.0 could be downloaded from the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available.
VideoMach was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11 and is compatible with 32-bit systems. The default filenames for the program's installer are videomach.exe or vmach.exe etc.
VideoMach lies within Multimedia Tools, more precisely Editors & Converters. We recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus. This PC software can manage the following extension: ".vmh". This tool was originally designed by Gromada. The most popular versions among the program users are 6.0, 5.10 and 5.9. Also the software is known as "VideoMach Professional", "VideomachPro.5.8.8".
From the developer:
VideoMach is a multi-purpose video tool that can be used to:
CONVERT HIGH-SPEED CAMERA OUTPUT TO STANDARD VIDEO:
- Phantom CINE generated by Vision Research high-speed cameras
- IDT RAW generated by IDT high-speed cameras
- BAYER, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP and other image formats
- Produce slow-motion videos with optional time-code display
CONVERT TIMELAPSE, STOP-MOTION AND OTHER PHOTOS TO VIDEO:
- Convert images and music to full-speed video
- Display elapsed days, hours, minutes and seconds on the videos
EXPORT ANIMATED GIF AND FLC:
- Convert videos to GIF or FLC animations (high-quality palette)
- Convert GIF or FLC to standard video
PUT VIDEOS SIDE-BY-SIDE, IN SPRITE-SHEET, OR APPLY TEMPORAL AVERAGING:
- Display multiple videos side-by-side (Parallel Matrix tool)
- Create sprite sheets out of video input (Serial Matrix tool)
- Create crystal clear images out of short video input (Temporal Averaging)
EXTRACT IMAGES AND AUDIO FROM VIDEO:
- Save currently previewed frame as image
- Extract images from a video (or a part of the video)
- Extract music or audio effects from a video
CUT AND CONVERT VIDEOS:
- Convert videos between various formats
- Speed up or slow down videos
- Display text and logos in the video
- Apply video filters: Rotate, Resize, Crop, Sharpen, Brightness, Contrast, Equalize Colors and dozens of others
You may want to check out more software, such as Kate's Video Toolkit, Xilisoft MP4 Converter or Audio Converter, which might be related to VideoMach.