Virtual Disk Driver
Download Virtual Disk Driver 3.2 from our software library for free. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as 100% safe. The actual developer of the free program is Ken Kato. The following versions: 3.2 and 1.1 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. The size of the latest installation package available is 97 KB. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely File Managers. The latest version of the program is supported on PCs running Windows 7/8/10, 32-bit.
With Virtual Disk Driver you can mount a VMware virtual disk to your Windows hosts and use them as another disk drive attached to your system.
Virtual Disk Driver can open the following disk types for both read-only and read-write access:
- VMware 2.x Plain Disks (*.pln).
- VMware 2.x / 3.x Virtual Disks (*.dsk, *.vmdk).
- VMware 2.x / 3.x REDO log files based on both Plain Disks and Virtual Disks.
- VMware 2.x / 3.x differential / nested Virtual Disks (which actually are renamed REDO logs), based on both Plain Disks and Virtual Disks. There is no limitation on the nesting level.
- VMware 4.x Flat virtual disks (both split and monolithic).
- VMware 4.x Sparse virtual disks (both split and monolithic).
- VMware 4.
You may want to check out more software, such as Virtual Flash Drive, Virtual Disk Utility or VMware Virtual Disk Development Kit, which might be similar to Virtual Disk Driver.