Windows Mail Attachment Extractor
The 1.10 version of Windows Mail Attachment Extractor is provided as a free download on our website. The default filename for the program's installer is Wmae.exe. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as 100% safe. The program is included in Office Tools. This program was originally created by OPE2000, Inc. The most popular version among the program users is 1.1.
From the developer:
Windows Mail Attachment Extractor - Saving windows mail attachments and images into a directory of your choice with just three clicks.
- Manage email attachments in a flash.
- Save any attachments, such as image files, into a directory of your choice.
- Save only files above a specified size.
- User friendly, Windows Vista-style interface.
- Support Double-Bytes Characters (Asia).
- Options for managing your email attachments in a breeze.
You may want to check out more software, such as IMAP Attachment Extractor Software, eSoftTools EML Attachment Extractor or Thunderbird Attachment Extractor, which might be related to Windows Mail Attachment Extractor.