Access and configure radio modems. Process all MaxStream solutions, view ASCII and hexadecimal characters, detect a module type, analyze info on all parametres and compose and transmit test packets. Upgrade the firmware, check Receive Signal Strength data, etc.
Our software library provides a free download of X-CTU 5.2.86. This free program is a product of Digi International Inc. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. The most popular versions of the tool are 5.2, 5.1 and 4.9.
The common filenames for the program's installer are X-CTU.exe, _31909D1E94DDB707754EBC.exe, _3A45DA4FACC8A9DFFFA0BC.exe, _442063E6B826160B604835.exe or _84925649FC2CE4271DCF61.exe etc. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely General. X-CTU is suitable for 32-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. The current installer available for download occupies 48.3 MB on disk.
From the developer:
MaxStream announces the X-CTU software for configuring and testing MaxStream radio modems.
- Support for all MaxStream products.
- Integrated terminal window.
- Easy to use loopback range test.
- Display of Receive Signal Strength Indictator (RSSI).
- Upgrade RF module firmware in the field on all XCite modules and XStream modules version 4.29 and higher.
- Display both ASCII and hexadecimal characters in terminal window.
You may want to check out more software, such as Creative Console Launcher, NCH Toolbox or GoZone iSync, which might be similar to X-CTU.