Work with plasmid modification, monitoring, and generation projects by checking and analyzing the data from the current set. The utility provides detailed descriptions of present elements, checks Dam/Dcm blocking of enzyme sites, etc. All data is editable for report generation purposes.
Download ApE 2.0.47 for Mac from our software library for free. ApE for Mac belongs to Productivity Tools. The ApE installer is commonly called ape_osx_current.dmg. The software is also known as "ApE Mavericks". The file size of the latest downloadable installation package is 7.2 MB. This free Mac application was originally created by M. Wayne Davis. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is safe. The most popular version among the program users is 2.0.
From the developer:
ApE is an easy to use plasmid editor application for Mac.
- Highlights restriction sites in the editing window.
- Accurately reflects Dam/Dcm blocking of enzyme sites.
- Highlights text using pre-defined and custom feature libraries.
- Shows translation, Tm, %GC, ORF of selected DNA in real-time.
- Reads DNA Strider, Fasta, Genbank and EMBL files.
- Saves files as DNA Strider-compatible or Genbank file format.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Noble Ape Simulation, ApE Universal or Smart Video Converter Pro, which might be related to ApE.