Chess Browser 1.4.3 for Mac can be downloaded from our website for free. This Mac download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe. This software for Mac OS X was originally produced by Kevin L. Gong. The program lies within Games, more precisely Tools.
From the developer:
Chess Browser is a program for managing a library of chess games.
- View and edit chess games in standard PGN format.
- Supports starting positions via the FEN standard.
- Quickly search for games by date, player, event, etc.
- Simple, intuitive method for quickly replaying games.
- Easy importing of games recorded by Yahoo Chess.
- Easy text entry of moves in algebraic form.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Chinese Chess, Chess+ or Rolling'Chess, which might be similar to Chess Browser.