LamaFree 1.2 for Mac is available as a free download on our application library. The following version: 1.2 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The actual developer of this free software for Mac is Yusuke Matsumoto. The latest version of the program can be installed on Mac OS X 10.7 or later. The program lies within Developer Tools, more precisely IDE. This Mac download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as clean.
From the developer:
LamaFree is a simple tool that executes query for MariaDB (include MySQL) with MariaDB Client Library.
- Syntax highlighting in editor view.
- Quick access to saved connections from popup button.
- Selected result is displayed by individual window.
- Format your query for easy to see.
- Execute query from selected portion in editor view.
- Input completion of tables and fields by Intellisense.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as HexDecBin, Pleinpot or Ch, which might be similar to LamaFree.