Read and translate Latin texts on your Mac. Access the bidirectional dictionary, check specific English and Latin phrases, copy and paste words, expressions, and sentences for quick analysis. View the current information on syntaxis, work with a database of conjugated verbs and declined adjectives, etc.
You can download Lexicon Romanum 1.0.2 for Mac from our software library for free. Lexicon Romanum for Mac is included in Education Tools. Our antivirus scan shows that this Mac download is virus free. The actual developer of this software for Mac is Pandamonia LLC.
From the developer:
Lexicon Romanum is the first native, bidirectional Latin dictionary for Mac OS X that allows you to search both English and Latin phrases.
- View syntactical information for conjugated verbs and declined adjectives or nouns.
- Previous searches are saved for convenience.
- Based on William Whitaker’s WORDS.
- Search in full-screen mode.
- Translate words through the “Translate…” commands in the Services contextual menu.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Lexicon, Lexicon PSP42 or WGPO WJ2M, which might be related to Lexicon Romanum.