Manage hidden files for Alfred 2
Manage hidden files for Alfred 2 1.4 for Mac can be downloaded from our software library for free. The following version: 1.4 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. Some of the program aliases include "ManageHiddenFiles".
Manage hidden files for Alfred 2 for Mac lies within System Tools, more precisely File Managers. This Mac download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as clean. The size of the latest downloadable setup file is 41 KB. Commonly, this application's installer has the following filename: manage-hidden-files-master.zip. The actual developer of this free software for Mac is BubiDevs.
From the developer:
This application allows you to manage hidden files for Alfred 2.
- Simply show/hide hidden files on OS X
- View the current status diectly in Alfred (see figure for more information).
- Automatically restart Finder after a command is given.
- Uses Notification Center to inform user of the outcome of the operation.
- Configurable directly in Alfred prefs.
- Simple hotkey to show/hide hidden files directly from keyboard.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Hidden Files, Hidden Files Toggle or File Locker - Hide&Lock Files, which might be similar to Manage hidden files for Alfred 2.