OMA for Mac OS X
You can download OMA for Mac OS X 3.0 from our software library for free. The actual developer of this Mac application is Peter A M Kalt. The latest installer occupies 1.5 MB on disk. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as virus free. The program is included in Design & Photo Tools. The program is also known as "oma". The following version: 3.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The app's installation file is generally known as oma_dist.zip.
From the developer:
OMA is a powerful photometric image processing and display.
- Display Photometric Images with false color-maps.
- Simple transforms - scale, rotate, skew, filter, add, subtract, etc.
- Group OMA commands into ASCII text files and execute them from within OMA.
- Auto and cross-correlation Particle Image Velocimetry from particle image or image pairs.
- Read, store and manipulate 2D vector fields.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as MAME OS X, Tutor for OS X Mountain Lion or NTFS for Mac OS X, which might be similar to OMA for Mac OS X.