RadicalSafe 1.1 for Mac is available as a free download on our software library. The software lies within Security Tools, more precisely Personal Security. This software for Mac OS X is a product of Bryan Lunduke.
From the developer:
RadicalSafe is an application designed to allow users to store various kinds of information, such as serial numbers and passwords.
- Create folders with specific categories, or use the default folders.
- View each item in a global inspector so you can quickly exchange data with other applications, and click an item to instantly copy it to the clipboard.
- Optional password protection and Blowfish encryption help keep your data secure.
- Lock RadicalSafe while you walk away for a minute.
- Use a password generator to create original passwords What's New
- Columns can be covered from the main window.
- The application can be locked from the main window.
- The password generator can be accessed from the main window.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as MacAppStuff Encrypt, Key Holder or Password Manager, which might be related to RadicalSafe.