WPS-DVR 1.01 for Mac is free to download from our application library. The software lies within Security Tools, more precisely General. The app's installation file is commonly found as wps-dvr_macapplication.dmg. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is safe. WPS-DVR was developed to work on Mac OS X 10.7 or later. The following version: 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The actual developer of this free software for Mac is Wirepath Surveillance.
From the developer:
WPS-DVR is a simple video surveillance application for Mac.
- Support for Single and split-window camera views.
- Ability to take a “snapshot” of any Live camera view.
- Automatic cycling (SEQ) through multiple cameras.
- Full-screen view of the WPS-DVR application or streaming video.
- Ability to search and play back recorded video.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as ZendGuard, secureSWF or secureDDP, which might be related to WPS-DVR.