dataComet-Secure 10.2.2 for Mac can be downloaded from our software library for free. The program's installation files are commonly found as dataComet-Secure_X_10.2.1.zip or dataComet-Secure_X_10.2.1r1.zip etc. This free Mac application is an intellectual property of Trumansburg Rd. Ithaca.
This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. DataComet-Secure for Mac lies within Security Tools, more precisely Personal Security. The current installer available for download occupies 3.2 MB on disk. The following version: 10.2 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users.
From the developer:
All the outstanding features of dataComet plus added security.
- Secure Telnet/TN3270 connections using SSL/TLS or Kerberos 5 authentication and encryption.
- Secure SSH (Secure Shell) sessions, supporting SSH version 1 and 2.
- SSH password authentication (and RSA when using SSH1.5)
- DES, 3-DES, and Blowfish encryption & zlib compression option
- SSH sessions can be configured to execute a remote command and exit.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Ghost, Password Repository or JonDo, which might be similar to dataComet-Secure.