gfxCardStatus 2.4.4 for Mac is free to download from our application library. GfxCardStatus works fine with Mac OS X 10.7 or later. Gfxcardstatus-2.3.zip and gfxCardStatus-1.7.5.zip are the most frequent filenames for this application's installer. The software relates to System Tools.
The most popular versions among gfxCardStatus for Mac users are 2.3 and 1.7. This free Mac app is an intellectual property of Cody Krieger. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe. The file size of the latest installer available is 1 MB. The unique ID for this program's bundle is com.codykrieger.gfxCardStatus.
From the developer:
gfxCardStatus is a free menu bar application that keeps track of which graphics card your MacBook Pro is using at any given time.
- Simple, clean "i" and "n" icons that signify Intel HD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics, respectively.
- Automatically updates when the GPU switches, in real time.
- Dependent process list: see which applications are currently using the 330M, if it's the active GPU!
- Growl support, so you know right when the GPU switches.
- Tiny footprint doesn't sit in your menu bar and hog RAM or CPU cycles.
- Automatic application updating checks for downloads and installs new versions of gfxCardStatus automatically!
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as switchGPU, which might be similar to gfxCardStatus.