You can download gps2geX 1.5 for Mac from our software library for free. This free Mac application is an intellectual property of Grand High Wizard Software. The application relates to Lifestyle Tools. The unique ID for this application's bundle is net.grandhighwizard.gps2geX. The most popular versions among gps2geX for Mac users are 1.6 and 1.5.
From the developer:
GPS-to-Google Earth, or gps2ge, is a utility to monitor your GPS position and track in Google Earth.
- Tilts, tracks and zooms to follow your position in real time
- Your choice of fix icon (aeroplane, car, or generic position marker)
- Icon changes to warn of loss of GPS fix
- Follow your track along the ground, or in three dimensions (even through the air)
- Optional periodic snapshots of position, velocity and time
- Customizable view range and tilt angle
gps2geX is a Cocoa (Mac OS X) GUI-based version of gps2ge, bringing the ease-of-use of a graphical interface to the fun (and functional) gps2ge utility.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as CmapLite, Math Blaster or Geocache Manager, which might be related to gps2geX.