The 12.0 version of ncBrowse for Mac is provided as a free download on our software library. The common filename for the program's installer is install_rel1_6_7.zip. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is clean. This free Mac application was originally created by Dopnald Dembo. The most popular versions among the application users are 12.0 and 1.6. The size of the latest downloadable installation package is 38.5 MB. The software belongs to Productivity Tools.
From the developer:
ncBrowse is a Java application that provides flexible, interactive graphical displays of data and attributes from a wide range of netCDF data file conventions.
- Designed to work with arbitrary netCDF files.
- Browses file using the EPIC and COARDS conventions.
- Provides a "tree" view of the netCDF file.
- Handles character variables.
- Handles dimensions without an associated variable.
- Uses sgt graphics to perform 1 and 2 dimensional cuts through data.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as pdf-DocPro, Convert PDF to JPEG or Simply Notes, which might be similar to ncBrowse.