Check My Words
The 1.9.7 version of Check My Words is provided as a free download on our website. The following version: 1.9 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as safe. The actual developer of the free software is My Words. The program lies within Education Tools, more precisely Languages.
From the developer:
Check My Words is a toolbar you install in Microsoft Word that helps you to write accurately and fluently.
Check My Words shows you how words combine in English, explains most of the common errors made by learners of English, and much more.
- CHECK to see common errors with a word. Select a word and press CLICK to see common errors and complete explanations and practice.
- Highlight potential common errors in your document.
- Click "Say it!" to hear the pronunciation of any word, phrase or text.
- Buttons for "Definitions", "Similar Meanings", "Word Family", "Word Combinations" and "Example Sentences".
- Look up information from online resources such as the Cambridge Dictionary, Word Neighbors, the English Grammar Guide (EGG), etc.
You may want to check out more software, such as Ursa Spell Checker, Word Repair or Word Magic Translator Home Edition, which might be related to Check My Words.