Grab gestures using the Microsoft Kinect and turn them into keystrokes readable by various programs. Map your keyboard keys to different gestures and select between push or wrist wave options to launch hand tracking sessions. The solution is compatible with Microsoft's Kinect and other OpenNI compliant cameras.
KinEmote 0.4 can be downloaded from our website for free. This free PC program can be installed on Windows XP/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version. This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. The most popular versions of the program 0.4, 0.3 and 0.2. The program's installer is commonly called KinEmote.exe. The actual developer of the free software is KinEmote. The program is included in Games.
From the developer:
KinEmote has the following features:
- Virtual Mouse mode with push-to-click action.
- Enhanced visual notifications in Boxee and XBMC.
- Choice of 'push' or 'wrist wave' to initiate hand tracking sessions.
- Audio notifications for session start, front plane, back plane and session end.
- Enhanced video feedback panel.
- HUD style indicators on video feedback that react to menu navigation and plane selection.
You may want to check out more software, such as PlayFKiSS, AOK Mod Pack Studio or Tams11 Software Gaming Lobby, which might be similar to KinEmote.