CDTree 3.1 for Mac is free to download from our software library. The following version: 3.1 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The current installer available for download requires 31.9 MB of hard disk space. The actual developer of this free software for Mac is NCBI. The software lies within Lifestyle Tools, more precisely Healthcare & Fitness. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is virus free. Cdtree_intel.zip is the common file name to indicate the CDTree installer.
From the developer:
CDTree is a protein domain hierarchy viewer and editor.
- PSI-BLAST interface for recruiting new sequences into an existing model.
- Use BLAST to seed a domain model from a single sequence.
- Phylogenetic tree analysis.
- Taxonomy interface.
- Domain architecture interface.
- Cross-hit analysis between multiple protein domain models.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Athlete's Diary, Drink! or My Weight Manager, which might be similar to CDTree.