The 3.3 version of MultiEngineSearchBar for Mac is provided as a free download on our website. This free Mac application was originally designed by Opera Software. Our antivirus analysis shows that this Mac download is malware free. MultiEngineSearchBar for Mac is categorized as System Tools. The most popular version of MultiEngineSearchBar for Mac is 3.3. This program's bundle is identified as com.operasoftware.Widget.MultiEngineSearchBar.
This is a toolbar widget for the web searching that mounts the Google Suggest and autocomplete by the input history.
- Up key & Down key / Hover : Select Item.
- Right key / Click : Enter the selected Item.
- Enter key / Search Button : Search by selected search engine.
- Buttons on Toolbar : Search by clicked search engine.
- Tab key / Engine Button : Switch to "Engine selection mode".
- Delete key : Delete the selected item.
- Up key on top : Hide the Autocomplete list.
- Down key on hide : Show the Autocompelete list.
- Resize Slider : Risize the Input box.
- Tool Button : Changes the "Search mode" and "Configuration mode".
- Close Button : Quit this widget.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Calendar Clock, Widget Center or iPhotoMini, which might be similar to MultiEngineSearchBar.