Window Tiles

0/5 stars
License: Freeware
Total downloads:42 (1 last week)
Latest version:1.0
Screenshot collage for Window Tiles


The 1.0 version of Window Tiles for Mac is provided as a free download on our website. The unique ID for this program's bundle is com.machsoftwaredesign.tiles. The most popular versions among the application users are 1.0 and 0.7. Our antivirus analysis shows that this Mac download is safe. This free software for Mac OS X is a product of Mach Software Design. The program lies within Theming Tools, more precisely General.

From the developer:

How many times have you manually resized your windows to maximize your productivity and screen real estate? No more with Window Tiles . Window Tiles quickly resizes the open application's windows to accomodate the current task at hand. Mach Software Design can't even count how many times we've had Safari open, and wanted one window to take up 70% of the screen, and another window to take up the other 30%.

You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Find Bad Tiles, 2048 Tiles or A Few Billion Square Tiles, which might be related to Window Tiles.


Thank you for rating the program!
Please add a comment explaining the reasoning behind your vote.
Your vote:
Latest update: