Intel SSD Toolbox
Our software library provides a free download of Intel SSD Toolbox 18.104.22.1680. The most popular versions of the tool 3.2 and 3.1. This free program is an intellectual property of Intel. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely File Managers.
The most recent installation package that can be downloaded is 80.9 MB in size. You can install this free PC software on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32-bit. The default filename for the program's installer is Intel SSD Toolbox.exe. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as malware free.
From the developer:
The Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox (Intel® SSD Toolbox) is drive management software that allows you to:
* View current drive information for Intel® Solid-State Drives (Intel® SSDs), including:
- Model number, capacity, and firmware version
- Drive health
- Estimated drive life remaining
- SMART attributes (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- IDENTIFY DEVICE information (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
* Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD using Trim functionality
* Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD in RAID 0 using Trim functionality Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 11.
You may want to check out more software, such as ADATA SSD ToolBox, Kingston SSD Toolbox or Corsair SSD Toolbox, which might be similar to Intel SSD Toolbox.