You might already know that PDF file format is a great solution for transferring all types of electronic documents, from research papers and technical drawings to electronic books or even images, between multiple platforms and applications. Another good thing about PDF files is that they cannot be altered without leaving a trace, as they were designed as "read-only" documents.
TIFF (or TIF) is a graphics file format that is quite popular among photographers, digital artists, and publishers, because this type of file is capable of storing images without any quality loss (for example, compared to a photo taken with a digital camera or a piece of art created using graphical tools like Photoshop).
Extracting TIFF images from PDF files can come in handy, especially if you want to print or edit photos that you received as PDF documents, since processing images within a PDF file can prove to be quite a difficult task.
I will show you how to convert PDF files into TIFF images with Office Convert Pdf to Jpg Jpeg Tiff Free 6.5 by OfficeConvert Software, Inc., because it is quite highly ranked for a free conversion tool and provides one of the most easiest ways in which you can extract the desired images from your documents.
You will need to download the following software to keep up with this tutorial.
Here are the simple steps that you will need to complete in order to convert PDF files to TIFF images:
Add the desired PDF files. You can either individually add each file ("Add File" button) or add an entire folder to the conversion list ("Add Folder" button).
Select TIF as the output format from the provided list.
Select the output folder ("Save folder") and choose if you want the program to instantly open the directory after the conversion process by checking the box below.
Click on the "Convert" button to start the process.
After the conversion process is complete, the output folder will instantly open so that you can quickly access your TIFF image files. As you can see, converting PDF files to TIFF images with Office Convert Pdf to Jpg Jpeg Tiff Free 6.5 is a very simple task that can be successfully performed by every computer user, even by utmost beginners. If you are looking for more advanced applications, then try out the solutions from the "Alternative Downloads" section below.
- Very easy to use
- Intuitive interface
- Batch conversion and customization features available only in the paid version ($49.95)
- Dull interface design
- Aiseesoft PDF to Image Converter Aiseesoft PDF to Image Converter is able to convert PDF file to lots of image... $25 DOWNLOAD
- Bravo Free PDF to TIFF Converter Bravo Free PDF to TIFF Converter allows you to convert PDF documents to... FREE DOWNLOAD
- Free Kvisoft PDF to Image Free to turn multiple PDF documents to images within a few clicks. With it, you... FREE DOWNLOAD
- Free PDF to TIFF Converter Free PDF to TIFF Converter is a program designed to convert PDF files into TIFF... FREE DOWNLOAD
- OpooSoft PDF To TIFF Converter PDF To TIFF Converter is a perfect convert tool for PDF documents, which can... $29 DOWNLOAD
- PDF to TIFF Converter PDF to TIFF Converter is a easy to use software that can convert PDF to TIFF... $58 DOWNLOAD
- PDFToTIFF OakDoc PDF to TIFF Converter is an easy-to-use end-user wizard for creating or... $37 DOWNLOAD
- Pdf to Tiff Converter 3000 Pdf to Tiff Converter 3000 is a fast, easy way to batch convert PDF documents... $49.95 DOWNLOAD
- office Convert Pdf to Jpg Jpeg Tiff office Convert Pdf to Jpg Jpeg Tiff is an application program based on Windows... $49.95 DOWNLOAD