Currently, PowerPoint is the most widely-used application for creating all types of presentations, mostly because it is very easy to use and the created PPT files can be viewed by many computer programs on both Windows and Mac systems. Flash video (with the FLV extension) is a video format popular among Internet users, as it is one of the most frequently used media formats for sharing movie clips. This format became renowned on the online environment with the help of websites like Youtube or Hulu that apply it as the primary video type for sharing media content. Therefore, converting PPT files to Flash videos can be quite useful, especially if you want to upload your PowerPoint presentations on a website and share them with other users.
In the following lines, I will show you how to do that using Xilisoft PowerPoint to Video Converter Free 1.1 by Xilisoft Corporation. I have chosen this application because it provides a free and very simple way to complete the conversion task. It also comes with a stylish interface and transforms your files in no time.
You will need to download the following software to keep up with this tutorial.
Here is how you can convert PPT files to Flash videos:
Add the PowerPoint presentation you want to turn into a FLV file (Click on the "Add PPT file" button from the menu bar).
Select FLV as the output format from the "Profile" drop-down menu.
Customize the output FLV file by providing the filename, selecting the video size, quality, and frame rate (the speed, in frames per second).
Press the "Rapid Convert" button (the one next to the recording icon) to start the process.
a. Choose what the program will do after the conversion process (see image).
b. Enable GPU acceleration (for NVidia and ATI video cards) for a faster conversion process. Go to "Preferences" menu under the "Tools" tab from the menu bar.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a FLV video. As you can see, converting PPT files to Flash Videos with Xilisoft PowerPoint to Video Converter Free 1.1 is a very simple process. The output file will be created in no time and it will not contain any watermarks or other graphical elements. If you are looking for applications with more advanced features, then check the "Alternative Downloads" section.
- Easy to use
- Fast conversion speed
- Bach conversion available only in the paid version
- 4Media PPT to Video Converter Personal $49.99 Convert PPTs to popular video formats (convert PPT to AVI, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPG... Windows DOWNLOAD
- Moyea PPT to Video Converter $49.95 Moyea Powerpoint to Video Converter is a professional tool to convert PowerPoint to video files in any popular formats... Windows DOWNLOAD
- Moyea PPT4Web Converter $39.95 First program to convert PowerPoint presentation to web-ready video. Windows DOWNLOAD
- Wondershare PPT2Video Pro $49.95 All-in-one PowerPoint to video converter to convert PowerPoint presentation to video of up to 130 formats such as AVI... Windows DOWNLOAD
- Xilisoft PowerPoint to Video Converter Personal $49.95 Turn any PowerPoint presentation into video without the need for Microsoft PowerPoint. Windows DOWNLOAD